Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
The collection contains the resume and obituary of Daniel Favero, papers and records concerning the accounting and business classes he taught, records pertaining to the School of Business and Economics from 1959-2009, and the struggle for four-year status of Weber College. Collection also contains plans for the development of the Harrison campus and the planning guide for the business building.
This collection is arranged alphabetically and chronologically.
This collection contains correspondences, papers, meeting minutes, newspaper articles, and records about the Logistics Program at Weber State and has the presentations, papers and correspondences of Dix Cloward, the Program’s founder.
The files are arranged alphabetically by topic and then chronologically. The addendum is also organized alphabetically by topic and then chronologically.
The collection maintains the original order which is not chronological, alphabetical, or topical.
This collection contains the research and writings of L. Kay Gillespie on crime, quackery, media, social class, and miscellaneous topics. It also contains papers and photographs related to his time as a professor as well as personal documents.
This collection contains an eclectic array of printed documents pertaining to many aspects of Weber State University, the city of Ogden, and northern Utah. There are brochures, leaflets, newspaper articles, photographs, programs, and assorted ephemera that relate to sports teams, Greek life, intramural organizations, college clubs, theater shows, music concerts, campus events, and much more.
This collection contains publications, oral histories, autobiographies, booklets, and newspaper articles.
- Weber State College--WSC 7
- Corporate minutes. 4
- Letters. 4
- Weber State University--WSU 4
- Education and state. 3
- Education--Outlines, syllabi, etc. 3
- President, educational institution. 3
- Universities and colleges--Accounting. 3
- Weber State College--Publication of proceedings. 3
- Academic Vice President, College or university. 2
- Athletics. 2
- Education 2
- Faculty member, College or university. 2
- Faculty member, college or university 2
- Block scheduling (Education). 1
- Business 1
- Business Logistics--Management 1
- Campus events 1
- Clippings (books, newspapers, etc.). 1
- Cooperative Project for Nursing Education in Junior and Community Colleges 1
- Crime 1
- Gymnasium 1
- Logistics 1
- Mass media 1
- Nursing--United States--History. 1
- Physical education and training 1
- Printing services 1
- Quacks and quackery 1
- Schedules, school. 1
- Schedules, schools--United States. 1
- School of Nursing 1
- School year. 1
- Social classes 1
- Student life 1
- Swenson, Ruth P. Stewart 1
- Theater. 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Utah System of Higher Education. 1
- Weber College 1
- Weber State College Associate's Degree in Nursing 1
- Weber State University-College of Health Professionals 1 ∧ less
- Administrative Services 1
- Bishop, Joseph L. 1
- Buck, Joyce 1
- Cloward, Dix 1
- Eisler, David L. 1