Showing Collections: 31 - 32 of 32
Scope and Contents The Women’s University Club collection was donated by its members. The club began in 1921 as a way to keep college spirit alive by fostering intellectual and social fellowship. Its membership consisted of the wives of the members of the University Club of Ogden and other women who had at least two years of college work or its equivalent. Membership was kept around sixty and seventy members, and membership was by invitation, and was submitted to officers and directors after its initial...
Dates: Date Not Yet Determined
Found in: WSU Stewart Library Special Collections