Women's University Club Records
Scope and Contents
The Women’s University Club collection was donated by its members. The club began in 1921 as a way to keep college spirit alive by fostering intellectual and social fellowship. Its membership consisted of the wives of the members of the University Club of Ogden and other women who had at least two years of college work or its equivalent. Membership was kept around sixty and seventy members, and membership was by invitation, and was submitted to officers and directors after its initial creation.
This series contains three scrapbooks all of which have newspaper clippings, yearly programs, correspondence, photographs, and the constitution and bylaws for the club. It begins in 1921 and goes through 1970. There are a few items that are from later years, but they are mixed in between the three scrapbooks. Following each scrapbook are the loose items from each scrapbook in folders with the page the item came from.
- Date Not Yet Determined
Language of Materials
FD 1 Scrapbook, 1921-1958 FD 2 Loose Items, Page 1 FD 3 Loose Items, Page 22-23 FD 4 Loose Items, Page 36-37 FD 5 Loose Items, Page 56-57 FD 6 Loose Items, Page 58-59 FD 7 Scrapbook, 1928-1942 FD 8 Loose Items, Page 12-13 FD 9 Loose Items, Page 26-27 FD 10 Loose Items, Page 120-121 FD 11 Loose Items, Page 124-End Cover FD 12 Scrapbook, 1961-1970 FD 13 Loose Items, Page 96-97 FD 14 Loose Items, Page 130-131
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the WSU Stewart Library Special Collections Repository
3921 Central Campus Drive Dept 2901
Ogden UT 84408
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com