Showing Collections: 11 - 19 of 19
Faculty Senate records
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, reports, agendas, schedules, directories, books, CDs, flash drives, and floppy disks.
Honorary Degree Committee records
The collection includes memoranda, letters, meeting minutes, and reports.
John M. Elzey papers
This collection containes three series. Series 1, Plays and musicals, 1956-1988; Series 2, General office files, 1958-1987; Series 3, Asian studies, 1956-1991. Original order was maintained as much as possible, thus each series is in alphabetical order based on title or subject matter.
L. Kay Gillespie papers
This collection contains the research and writings of L. Kay Gillespie on crime, quackery, media, social class, and miscellaneous topics. It also contains papers and photographs related to his time as a professor as well as personal documents.
Learning Resources Committee records
The collection includes memoranda, correspondence, meeting minutes, agendas, and reports.
Lee McKenzie Papers
This collection contains course information, student and faculty papers, newspaper and journal articles, books, cassette tapes, department notices, and lecture resources pertaining to the courses taught by Dr. Lee McKenzie throughout her career and specifically at Weber State College and Weber State University.
Richard M. Alston papers
This collection contains the research and writings of Richard M. Alston on economics with special attention paid to the economics of the environment.
Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Committee records
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, member lists, reports, mission and by-laws, and ephemera.
WSUSA Legislative Branch records
Arranged into six series; Series 1, Academic Assembly, Legislative Council, Student Senate minutes, 1962-2005; Series 2, Student Senate bills and resolutions, 1964-2002; Series 3, Charters, guidelines, general binders, 1974-2000; Series 4, Manuals, 1994-2004; Series 5, Senate Budget Hearings, 1963-1997; Series 6, Committee papers, Senate projects, and general files, 1964-2004.
- Weber State University--WSU 16
- Universities and colleges. 8
- Faculty member, college or university 5
- Clippings (books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Committees. 3
- Corporate minutes. 3
- Letters. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Universities and colleges--Accounting. 3
- Weber State University. -- WSU 3
- Curriculum. 2
- Faculty member, College or university. 2
- American literature 1
- Awards. 1
- Beta Alpha Psi: Theta Tau chapter at Weber State University 1
- British literature 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- College student government. 1
- Community theater. 1
- Crime 1
- Dance. 1
- Economics and Banking 1
- Education 1
- Educational reports. 1
- Environment and Conservation 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Evaluation. 1
- Expense accounts. 1
- Fraternal Organizations 1
- Literature 1
- Mass media 1
- Music. 1
- Poetry 1
- President, educational institution. 1
- Proposal writing in educational research. 1
- Quacks and quackery 1
- Resolutions, Legislative. 1
- School management and organization. 1
- Social classes 1
- Student activities. 1
- Theater. 1
- Tutors and tutoring 1
- Universities and colleges--Engineering and construction. 1
- Universities and colleges--English. 1
- Universities and colleges--History. 1
- Weber College 1
- Weber State College--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Weber State University--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Writing centers 1 ∧ less
- Alumni Relations 1
- College of Applied Science and Technology Collection 1
- Elzey, John M. 1
- Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate 1
- Facilities Management 1