Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
This collection maintains the original order where possible. Loose documents are grouped according to content.
Arranged into seven series: Series 1, Professional publications, documents, and records, 1928-1997; Series 2, Teaching and classroom materials, 1936-1996; Series 3, Correspondence, 1968-1997; Series 4, Awards, 1979-1995; Series 5, Books, 1917-1985; Series 6, Photographs and slides, 1941-1995; Series 7, Newspaper clippings and event programs, 1946-2000.
This collection contains correspondences, papers, meeting minutes, newspaper articles, and records about the Logistics Program at Weber State and has the presentations, papers and correspondences of Dix Cloward, the Program’s founder.
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, reports, agendas, schedules, directories, and articles.
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, reports, agendas, schedules, directories, books, CDs, flash drives, and floppy disks.
This collection contains requisitions, purchase orders, student time sheets, memoranda and correspondences from Fred S. Rabe and from Photography Services at Weber State University.
This collection containes three series. Series 1, Plays and musicals, 1956-1988; Series 2, General office files, 1958-1987; Series 3, Asian studies, 1956-1991. Original order was maintained as much as possible, thus each series is in alphabetical order based on title or subject matter.
This collection contains the research and writings of L. Kay Gillespie on crime, quackery, media, social class, and miscellaneous topics. It also contains papers and photographs related to his time as a professor as well as personal documents.
This collection contains course information, student and faculty papers, newspaper and journal articles, books, cassette tapes, department notices, and lecture resources pertaining to the courses taught by Dr. Lee McKenzie throughout her career and specifically at Weber State College and Weber State University.
- Faculty member, College or university. 7
- Weber State College--WSC 7
- Weber State University--WSU 7
- Faculty member, college or university 6
- Weber State University. -- WSU 4
- Clippings (books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Committees. 3
- Curriculum. 2
- Letters. 2
- Photographs. 2
- American literature 1
- Audio-visual materials. 1
- Awards. 1
- Biology. 1
- Botany. 1
- British literature 1
- Business 1
- Business Logistics--Management 1
- Community theater. 1
- Correspondence 1
- Crime 1
- Dance. 1
- Economics and Banking 1
- Education 1
- Education--Outlines, syllabi, etc. 1
- Environmentalism 1
- Evaluation. 1
- Financial Statements 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Greek Fest 1
- Literature 1
- Logistics 1
- Mass media 1
- Music. 1
- Newspaper editors 1
- Ogden (Utah) 1
- Poetry 1
- President, educational institution. 1
- Quacks and quackery 1
- School--Records 1
- Social classes 1
- Tutors and tutoring 1
- Universities and colleges--Accounting. 1
- Universities and colleges--English. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Weber College 1
- Weber Reads 1
- Weber State College--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Weber State University--College of Science. 1
- Weber State University--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Workshops. 1
- Writing centers 1 ∧ less
- Cloward, Dix 1
- Department of Geography 1
- Elzey, John M. 1
- Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate 1
- Fred , Rabe 1