Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains the resume and obituary of Daniel Favero, papers and records concerning the accounting and business classes he taught, records pertaining to the School of Business and Economics from 1959-2009, and the struggle for four-year status of Weber College. Collection also contains plans for the development of the Harrison campus and the planning guide for the business building.
This collection contains correspondences, papers, meeting minutes, newspaper articles, and records about the Logistics Program at Weber State and has the presentations, papers and correspondences of Dix Cloward, the Program’s founder.
The collection maintains the original order which is not chronological, alphabetical, or topical.
This collection contains the research and writings of L. Kay Gillespie on crime, quackery, media, social class, and miscellaneous topics. It also contains papers and photographs related to his time as a professor as well as personal documents.
- Education--Outlines, syllabi, etc. 3
- Faculty member, College or university. 2
- Faculty member, college or university 2
- Weber State College--WSC 2
- Weber State University--WSU 2
- Business 1
- Business Logistics--Management 1
- Clippings (books, newspapers, etc.). 1
- Crime 1
- Education 1
- Logistics 1
- Mass media 1
- Quacks and quackery 1
- Social classes 1 ∧ less
- Buck, Joyce 1
- Cloward, Dix 1
- Gillespie, L. Kay 1
- Golden Key National Honor Society (U.S.). 1
- Weber State University--College of Education. 1