Skip to main content

Ogden 20th Ward Dedication

 Item
Identifier: MSS-504

Abstract

The Ogden 20 th Ward was created from the 4 th and 23 rd Wards in Ogden, Utah on March 20,

1927, and dedicated on June 24, 1934, taking seven years to build.

Dates

  • 1934-06-24

Extent

1 Items

Language of Materials

English

Arrangement

Item 1 Dedicatory Souvenir, Ogden Twentieth Ward, June 24, 1934

Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the WSU Stewart Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:
3921 Central Campus Drive Dept 2901
Ogden UT 84408