Clubs and Societies
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
Records of the Altruist Club
This collection contains reproductions of important documents pertaining to United States history. The reproductions are mounted on laminated boards and were donated by the Exchange Club.
This collection was transferred from the Special Collections Department at Utah State University in February 2005
A collection of materials donated by the Daughters of the American Revolution. It includes photographs, tools, household items, and school information from early Ogden teacher, Linda Irwin.
A collection of buttons and tokens from various groups and function from Ogden history from the 1930's through the 1990's.
This collection was donated by Edward Nusbaum in 2002. It consists of the minute book of the chapter from 1960-1968. Included among the minutes are the Constitution of the chapter, newspaper articles, programs, and notes on the speakers that presented during the meetings. People of interest involved in the society include Dr. Dello Dayton, Mrs. LaVon Carroll, and Richard Ulibarri. Lecturers included Leonard Arrington, Brigham Madsen, Joseph Dixon, and George Ellsworth.
The National Committee for Peace was established in 1910. They were celebrating the century of peace between the United States and the United Kingdom. Utah created it’s own committee and was chaired by Governor William Spry. This collection contains materials leading up to the celebration in 1914. Included is a minute book and correspondence.