Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Marriott-Slaterville Collections was donated by the city of Marriot-Slaterville which was incorporated in 1999 in a merger of the smaller communities of Marriott and Slaterville. The city comprises 7.3 square miles and was settled in 1852 by the Perry, Smout, Marriott and Field families with many of their relatives still residing in the city; including relatives of J. Willard Marriott the Hotelier. This collection was donated in binders and CD’s many of...
Dates: Date Not Yet Determined
Found in: WSU Stewart Library Special Collections