Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Academic Resources and Computing committee records, 1987-2009
This collection contains reports, meeting agendas and minutes, memos, and proposals from the Academic Resources and Computing committee of the Faculty Senate at Weber State University.
Beta Alpha Psi records
This collection contains scrapbooks, programs, photographs, calendars, schedules, framed photo, letters, and memos.
Campus Planning and Construction architectural drawings
Drawings have been arranged into groups of related buildings, then ordered alphabetically. Series 1: Academic buildings, 1955-2002; Series 2: Administration and maintenance buildings, 1960-1995; Series 3: Annexes and campus residences, 1974-1992; Series 4: Davis Center in Layton, 1986-2008; Series 5: LDS Institute of Religion, 1955-1970; Series 6: Promontory Tower, 1967-1996; Series 7: Residence halls and student housing, 1963-1999; Series 8: Sports and events buildings, 1985-1993.
College of Applied Science and Technology records
This collection is organized into the four categories; Series 1, Director of Vocational Education, 1972-1977; Series 2, Department of Special Proposals, Skill Center, 1972-1982; Series 3, Skill Center, 1974-1981; Series 4, Vocational Education, 1975-1993.
Constitutional Review, Apportionment, and Organization Committee records
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, agendas, faculty lists, and reports.
David L. Eisler Academic Affairs Provost and Vice President records
This collection is arranged alphabetically and chronologically.
Environmental Issues Committee records
The collection includes memoranda and ephemera.
Executive Committee records
The collection includes memoranda, meeting minutes, reports, agendas, schedules, directories, and articles.
Faculty Board of Review records
The collection includes memoranda, letters, emails, ballots, membership lists, and by-laws.
Fred S. Rabe papers
This collection contains requisitions, purchase orders, student time sheets, memoranda and correspondences from Fred S. Rabe and from Photography Services at Weber State University.
- Weber State College--WSC 13
- Weber State University--WSU 12
- Universities and colleges. 8
- Universities and colleges--Accounting. 5
- Corporate minutes. 3
- Letters. 3
- Weber State University. -- WSU 3
- Faculty member, college or university 2
- Academic Vice President, College or university. 1
- American literature 1
- Beta Alpha Psi: Theta Tau chapter at Weber State University 1
- Block scheduling (Education). 1
- British literature 1
- Business 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- College student government. 1
- Correspondence 1
- Curriculum. 1
- Educational reports. 1
- Environment and Conservation 1
- Expense accounts. 1
- Faculty member, College or university. 1
- Fraternal Organizations 1
- Literature 1
- Poetry 1
- Proposal writing in educational research. 1
- Resolutions, Legislative. 1
- Schedules, school. 1
- Schedules, schools--United States. 1
- School management and organization. 1
- School year. 1
- Theater. 1
- Tutors and tutoring 1
- Universities and colleges--Administration. 1
- Universities and colleges--Engineering and construction. 1
- Universities and colleges--English. 1
- Universities and colleges--History. 1
- Weber State College--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Weber State University--Publication of proceedings. 1
- Writing centers 1 ∧ less
- College of Applied Science and Technology Collection 1
- Eisler, David L. 1
- Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate 1
- Facilities Management 1
- Fred , Rabe 1