Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents This collection was donated by the Sisters of St. Benedict's Monastery before they returned to St. Cloud, Minnesota. The Sisters came to Ogden in the late forties to start and run St. Benedict’s Hospital and to open a school of nursing to better help the community they were moving into. The collection contains written histories of the Sisters and St. Benedict's Hospital, as well as published newsletters that were catalogued and placed in Special Collections. This collection is broken up...
Dates: 1945 - 1981
Found in: WSU Stewart Library Special Collections