Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Folder 1 contains CD-Rs and a separation sheet. Folder 2 contains oversized photographs.
Post card with inscription, “Greetings from Brigham City, Utah” sent to Rosetta
Halling of Mantua, Utah, from “Nellie” ca. 1915. Post card features charming lace and floral
illustration with the inscription written in gold glitter.
The Jerome Bernstein Photograph Collection of Civil Conservation Corps Camps in the Intermountain West
The contents of this photograph collection consist of 328 photographs of Civil Conservation Corps Camps in the Intermountain West, built in the Depression Era of the 1930’s. The collection was donated to the Stewart Library, Special Collections, by Dr. Jerome Bernstein of Weber State College in 1979. The photographs are restricted for use.
This autobiography is an account of the life of Lydia Holmgren Tanner. It deals with her youth in
Brigham City, her career as a teacher, her life in Ogden before, during and after World War II.
Also her involvement and activities in the LDS Church.
- Subject: Brigham City (Utah) X
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3
- Ogden (Utah) 2
- 25th Street--Ogden (Utah) 1
- Boulder City (Nev.) 1
- Cache County (Utah) 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Missions 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--Arizona 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--Nevada 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--Utah 1
- Correspondence 1
- Fort Douglas (Utah) 1
- Germany 1
- Housing 1
- Huntsville (Utah) 1
- Kotter, Fred 1
- Mantua (Utah) 1
- Postcards 1
- Streets 1
- Willard (Utah) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less