Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 30
This collection contains Mylar copies of drawings done by Leslie Hodgson and Smith. The collection was donated in 1979 by Carolyn Nebeker and Thomas J. Moore. The drawings are housed in the Mapcase.
Architectural drawings for the Richards and Hunt Store created by Leslie Hodgson.
This collection contains drawings of Tabernacle Square and Landscape by Leslie Hodgson and W. T. Stillwell. The drawings were donated in 1979 by Carolyn Nebeker and Thomas J. Moore. The drawings are located in the Mapcase.
106 Architectural drawings created by George Nichols who was an architect for the U.S. Forest Service Intermountain Region based in Ogden Utah.
Biographical sketch, correspondence, news clippings, and photographs of George L. Nichols, Ogden, Utah, 1896 – 1972. Included is The National Society of Professional Engineers Membership certificate for George L. Nichols, who was a member of the Utah Society of Professional Engineers, dated October 20, 1952. This certificate is located in the MSS Oversize Drawer.
This collection contains photographs, journals, scrapbooks, and architectural drawings of George Nichols. He was an architect for the U.S. Forest Service Building located in Ogden, Utah. He built ranger stations and park elements throughout Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. In this collection were also books from the International Correspondence Schools that were taken out of the collection and catalogued into Special Collections.