Skip to main content


Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 19 Collections and/or Records:

Alice Sisty Postcard

Identifier: P-131
Dates: 1930 - 1935

Army Air Base Band

Identifier: P-133

Boulder Dam Post Cards

Identifier: P-105

Package of miniature post cards of Boulder Dam in Nevada. Black and white, c.a. 1936.

Dates: 1936

Elbert E. Waite Correspondence

Identifier: MSS-197
Scope and Contents

Photograph postcard to Elbert E. Waite in Bristol, England from “Clarence” of

Layton, Utah, dated July 23, 1912. Photograph shows man in a dark suit standing with seven

young women in white desses holding diplomas. Postcard is addressed “Dear Cousin” and chats

about his class of graduating students and about the improvement of health in Elbert’s folks.

Dates: 1912-07-23

Estella Bowman Postcard

Identifier: MSS-206
Scope and Contents

Postcard sent to Mrs. Geo. Bowman (Estella) of Ogden, Utah, from “Bella,”

vacationing in San Francisco. Dated July 12, 1922. Postcard depicts the south side of Market

Street looking east.

Dates: 1922-07-12

George and Vera Bowman Postcards

Identifier: MSS-183
Scope and Contents

Postcards from various states sent to George, Vera, and Betty Bowman of Ogden,

Utah, during period of 1937, 1942, 1946, and 1952. George Patton Bowman married Vera

Petersen December 31, 1920. George Bowman’s father was William Andrew Bowman and his

mother was Emma Theresa Dye.

Dates: 1937 - 1952

Hotel Bigelow

Identifier: MSS-463
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined

Keith Slater Photograph Collection

Identifier: P-194

Contains postcards of various buildings and areas in Ogden, Utah. Postcards are numbered according to building.

Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined

LDS Missionaries Photograph Collection

Identifier: P-153

This collection contains postcards bearing photographs of L.D.S. Missionaries. Dates range from 1910 – 1939.

Dates: 1910 - 1939

Lucin Cut-Off Photograph Collection

Identifier: P-154

This collection contains photographic and postcard documentation of the building and use of Lucin Cut-off across Salt Lake from 1903 – 1944.

Dates: 1903 - 1944