Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents Manuscript Collection 28 (MS 28) comprises thirty-one (31) boxes of records chronicling the activities of The Junior League of Ogden (1953 - 1984) and its predecessors, The Martha Society (1914 - 1941) and The Welfare League of Ogden (1933 - 1953). From the files of these three organizations comes a history of volunteer and charitable services spanning nearly a century. Records of the Martha Society (1914 - 1941): Financial records and yearbooks pertaining to the work of Ogden’s earliest...
Dates: 1914 - 1984
Overview This collection contains a minute book of the Ogden, Logan & Idaho Railway Company. It includes Articles of Incorporation, Board of Director's Minutes 1914-1920, shareholders, resolutions, and the name change to Utah Idaho Central Railway in December 28, 1917. A list of Board Members in 1914 includes: M. S. Browning, A. P. Bigelow, W. H. Wattis, E. O. Wattis, D. C. Eccles, Joseph Scowcroft, L. Royal Eccles, Gus Becker, Marriner Eccles, and Joseph Howell. The minute book ranges from...
Dates: 1914 - 1920
Overview This collection contains materials gathered by Sterling Sessions and Gene Sessions during their research from 1976-2004 on the history of Utah Construction Company. Most of the collection are photocopies of original documents.
Dates: 1976 - 2004
Overview This is a collection of photographs of the E.O. Wattis and Littlefield families. The set contains negatives, photographs, and scanned copies of the images. Most of the photographs center on Edmund Wattis Littlefield and his mother, Marguerite. The group was donated in August 2007 by Denise Sobel, daughter of Edmund Wattis Littlefield.
Dates: 1910 - 1970
Overview The Utah Construction Company/Utah International Archives was donated to the Special Collections Department of the Stewart Library by Edmund W. Littlefield of San Francisco in October 1999. The acquisition consists of records pertaining to the construction and mining activities of the company. In the manuscript records, the Board of Directors and employees often refer to Utah Construction Company as “Utah.” The Thomas D. Dee Family donated “An Inventory of Corporate Records: 1906 to 1961” in...
Dates: 1900 - 1976