Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection of papers relates the long and successful career of Elizabeth A. Vance in local, state and national Democratic Party politics. It is more than a personal history of Mrs. Vance’s political activities, however. It is also a chapter in the history of the Democratic Party in Weber County and the state of Utah since World War II.
This collection contains the records of the Weber County Chapter of the League of Women Voters. It also includes some state and national information. The records are divided first by categories and then alphabetically.
This collection contains photographs and early documents from Olene Walker and the Smith family. It also houses the awards and memorabilia during Walker's political career.
This collection contains the research and writings of Richard Roberts into the histories of Weber County, Utah and Ogden, Utah. The collection is arranged by topic.
This collection consists of a ledger from the Weber County Assessor's Office, dated January 1, 1934- May 10, 1939.
Weber County Centennial Committee Project’s compilation of four scrapbooks of Weber County, Utah events celebrating the one hundredth year of Utah’s statehood, 1896 - 1996. Includes brochures, invitations, letters, license plates, maps, memorabilia, newsletters, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, photographs, press releases, and programs. Compiled by Becky Ford.
- Ogden (Utah) 5
- Utah--Politics and government 3
- Politics & government--Ogden (Utah) 2
- Vance, Elizabeth 2
- American Business Women's Association 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Democratic National Convention 1
- Democratic National Executive Committee (U.S.) 1
- Democratic Party 1
- Democratic Party (Utah) 1
- Government 1
- League of Women Voters 1
- Local government 1
- Memorabilia. 1
- Military 1
- Photographs. 1
- Politics & Government--1980-1990 1
- Railroads 1
- United States presidents 1
- Utah. Legislative Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Walker, Olene 1
- Weber County Assessor 1
- Women political activists 1
- Women--Societies and clubs 1
- Women--Societies and clubs--Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1 ∧ less