Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection of papers relates the long and successful career of Elizabeth A. Vance in local, state and national Democratic Party politics. It is more than a personal history of Mrs. Vance’s political activities, however. It is also a chapter in the history of the Democratic Party in Weber County and the state of Utah since World War II.
This collection consists of two official election ballots for the state of Utah and Weber County,
1934 and 1938; one sample ballot for Legislative District #4, n.d.; and a sheet of photographs of
Democratic candidates, 1938. Donated by Weber County Clerk Wendell Hansen, 1982. Mr.
Hansen has stated that these ballots were the only ones saved in the Weber County Clerk’s
office. Located in the manuscript oversize drawer.
- Democratic Party 2
- Ogden (Utah) 2
- Vance, Elizabeth 2
- American Business Women's Association 1
- Democratic National Convention 1
- Democratic National Executive Committee (U.S.) 1
- Democratic Party (Utah) 1
- Elections 1
- Politics & government--Ogden (Utah) 1
- United States presidents 1
- Utah--Politics and government 1
- Utah. Legislative Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Weber County Recorder 1
- Women political activists 1 ∧ less