Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 28
Print from an unknown periodical with caption, “The Pacific Union Railway of
America: Ogden, Utah.” Depicts body of water with pier and the Pacific Union Railway and
Wasatch Mountains in the background, ca. 1869.
This collection contains items collected for exhibit use during the 2004 UCC Symposium. It includes items relating to the Central Pacific, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific, and Western Pacific Railroads.
Plan B paper for Master of Science degree in history by Michael Guy Bishop, Utah State
Reproductions of photographs of the building of the Transcontinental Railroad, 1869, and of some individuals who were involved with it. Includes the classic photograph taken at the site of the driving of the Golden Spike, accredited to photographer Charles R. Savage, but actually taken by photographer, Andrew J. Russell.
Two prints of nineteenth century trains, “C.P. Huntington 1863: A Pioneer of
Central and Southern Pacific Lines” and “Union Pacific No. 119 1868 Represented the Union
Pacific at the famous Golden Spike Ceremony.” Oversize manuscript drawer.
Union Pacific Old Timers’ Club No. 6, Ogden, Utah, banquet programs for
September 6, 1936 and February 13, 1940.
Complete deck of playing cards, “Images of the West” by Union Pacific Railroad.
Cards show images of Union Pacific Railroad route in the Western states, as well as other scenic
views, ca. 1910.
Bulletins, correspondence, diagrams, inspection forms and instruction sheets for
the Union Pacific Railroad Clean Car Program, Ogden, Utah, May 1949 – March 1954. Items are
arranged by date. Original documents and photocopies.
- Subject: Union Pacific Railroad X
- Ogden (Utah) 18
- Railroads 12
- Central Pacific Railroad 5
- Golden Spike National Historic Site (Utah) 4
- Promontory Point (Utah) 3
- Southern Pacific Railroad 3
- Illustrations 2
- Savage, C.R. (Charles Roscoe), 1832-1909 2
- Bierstadt, Charles, 1819-1903 1
- Bigelow Hotel 1
- Business and Industry 1
- Carter, C.W. 1
- Cattle trade 1
- Certificates 1
- Coal 1
- Devil's Gate Bridge 1
- Echo Canyon (Utah) 1
- Engineering 1
- General Attorney's Office 1
- Golden Spike Centennial Celebration Commission 1
- Government 1
- Hill Air Force Base 1
- Images of the West 1
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 1
- Labor--History 1
- Military 1
- National Bank of Commerce 1
- Ogden Canyon (Utah) 1
- Old Timers' Club 1
- Oregon Short Line Railroad Company 1
- Playing cards. 1
- Porters and Waiters Club 1
- Railroads--Time books 1
- Russell, Andrew 1
- Russell, Andrew J. 1
- Stereoscopic views 1
- Stockyards--Utah--Ogden 1
- Surveys--railroad 1
- Telegrams 1
- Utah Construction Company 1
- Weber Canyon (Utah) 1
- Weber College 1
- Western Pacific Railroad Company 1 ∧ less