Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 59
This collection contains photographic and postcard documentation of the building and use of Lucin Cut-off across Salt Lake from 1903 – 1944.
Dates: 1903 - 1944
Abstract This collection was donated by Nathan Mazer. There are three parts to this collection. The first and largest part of the collection is about the Golden Spike and items pertaining to the railroad. The first collection contains photos, posters, paintings, medals, newspaper articles, and correspondence, which have been categorized alphabetically. The second part of this collection is about Hill Field Air Force Museum. It contains photos, correspondence, stories, and a variety of Air Force...
Dates: 1869 - 1990
Abstract The Ogden Chamber of Commerce Photograph and Manuscript Collection was donated to Weber State College in 1987. The photograph collection, with over 1800 pictures, depicts buildings, people, nature, and other man made features from Weber, Morgan, Davis, and Cache Counties. Photographs - The earliest photograph dates from 4 July 1876 and shows the intersection at 5th and Main. Today, that same intersection can be found at 25th and Washington. Two major photographic collections,...
Dates: 1876 - 1990
Abstract This collection contains a minute book of the Ogden, Logan & Idaho Railway Company. It includes Articles of Incorporation, Board of Director's Minutes 1914-1920, shareholders, resolutions, and the name change to Utah Idaho Central Railway in December 28, 1917. A list of Board Members in 1914 includes: M. S. Browning, A. P. Bigelow, W. H. Wattis, E. O. Wattis, D. C. Eccles, Joseph Scowcroft, L. Royal Eccles, Gus Becker, Marriner Eccles, and Joseph Howell. The minute book ranges from...
Dates: 1914 - 1920