Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 31
Dedication ceremonies information for the Harrison Boulevard Extension, Ogden, Utah. Includes
dedication program for October 7, 1966, photocopies of newspaper articles, and photographs of
This collection was originally donated by Peggy Shaw to Mount Benedict Monastery. The collection was transferred on August 1, 2010. The album was compiled by Catherine O'Neil, who then gave a copy to everyone living on the block.
Contains photographs of downtown Ogden. Folder 1 contains 4x6 photographs, folder 2 contains 8x10 photographs and photo sheets.
Contains postcards of various buildings and areas in Ogden, Utah. Postcards are numbered according to building.
In 1979 Ogden City created the Landmarks Commission to protect and enhance the buildings,
areas and natural history of Ogden. It is comprised of citizen volunteers who review proposals to
change the exterior of buildings in Ogden’s three historic districts.
This collection contains copies of photographs depicting historical Ogden. The photographs were donated by Loni Prout in 1983. The series of photos are divided into the subject areas of 1- Historical Buildings, 2- Ogden Businesses, 3- Demolitions, 4- Historical Homes, 5- People, 6- Schools, 7- Ogden Streets, 8- Miscellaneous
This collection contains information on the historical commercial area of 361-65 24 th Street. Lorin Farr purchased the block in 1869.