Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains information on the historical commercial area of 361-65 24 th Street. Lorin Farr purchased the block in 1869.
The book lists members alphabetically and the amount and type of donation they made. Donations ranged from cash, labor, hay, lumber, produce, diary, and meat. Members of the 3 rd Ward included Eccles, Farr, Eastman, and Pingree families.
Petitions from Ogden and Weber County, Utah schools and from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints wards and stakes from the Ogden and Weber County area, 1947, for financial support of the erection of two monuments on City Hall Park, Ogden for Ogden pioneers James Brown and Lorin Farr. This project was arranged and organized by the State Centennial Committee.
- Subject: Farr, Lorin X