Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Drawings have been arranged into groups of related buildings, then ordered alphabetically. Series 1: Academic buildings, 1955-2002; Series 2: Administration and maintenance buildings, 1960-1995; Series 3: Annexes and campus residences, 1974-1992; Series 4: Davis Center in Layton, 1986-2008; Series 5: LDS Institute of Religion, 1955-1970; Series 6: Promontory Tower, 1967-1996; Series 7: Residence halls and student housing, 1963-1999; Series 8: Sports and events buildings, 1985-1993.
This collection contains a 700 page listing of dissertations written on the subjects of Mormons, Mormonism, and Utah completed by 1986. The collection is not in alphabetical order.
This collection was gifted to Weber State University Special Collections in 1999 by the Stewart Family following the death of Elizabeth in 1996. The collection contains most memorabilia items from Donnell and Elizabeth such as certificates, plaques, and scrapbooks. Four family albums were disassembled to preserve the photographs but are groups together by subject.
This collection contains history about Uintah City. The information was collected by former Mayor Sue Bybee. There is also materials on the documentary "Uintah United."
- WSU Stewart Library Special Collections 4
- Weber State University Archives 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 5
- Family history 2
- Ogden (Utah) 2
- Utah--History. 2
- Weber State University. -- WSU 2
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Missions 1
- Community Life 1
- Faculty member, College or university. 1
- History. 1
- Letters. 1
- Local government 1
- Stewart, Donnell 1
- Stewart, Elizabeth 1
- Tanner Family 1
- Tanner, Nathan, 1815-1910 1
- Theater. 1
- Uintah (Utah) 1
- Universities and colleges--Engineering and construction. 1
- Universities and colleges--History. 1
- Utah--History 1
- Weber State College--WSC 1
- Young, Brigham 1 ∧ less
- Facilities Management 1
- Moorman, Donald R. 1