Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 44
Sales receipts from various Ogden, Utah businesses for the McCammon
Investment Co., McCammon, Idaho. Dates range from 1907-1916 and include prominent Ogden
businesses such as John Scowcroft & Sons Co., the Shupe-Williams Candy Co., and the Ogden
Wholesale Grocery Company.
The collection contains papers concerning the business of McGriff Orchard and Canning Co. of North Ogden, Utah, 1910-1911. This collection consists mostly of meeting notices, meeting minutes, and legal papers. During the two-year period of 1910-1911, numerous special meetings of the company's board of directors were held in Salt Lake City to determine its financial state and running operations.
This collection consists of the stock book for the company Ogden Paint, Oil and Glass. The stock are in order from 1-100 including the information of the stockholder, number of shares, and dates issued. Of particular importance is the signature and tracings to W. H. Harris, who served as President of the company starting in 1904.
Business license for the Ogden Sewer Pipe & Coal Company, Ogden, Utah. Issued August 21,
1928. Includes Articles of Incorporation. (OVERSIZE.)
This collection contains scans and a print out of the Ogden Sugar Company Ledger. The original of the ledger is held at the Amalgamated Sugar Company Offices in Boise, Idaho. The ledger covers the years from 1897-1902.
This collection contains sugar and flour sacks from companies that did business in Ogden. All the sacks are in excellent conditions with little staining and no tears.
This collection contains items collected for exhibit use during the 2004 UCC Symposium. It includes items relating to the Central Pacific, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific, and Western Pacific Railroads.
Carriage, wagon, and implement contract from the Sidney
Stevens Implement Company, Ogden, Utah, to Joshua
Williams of Morgan, Utah, June 26, 1886. Also included is
a promissory note to pay $85.00 towards a second hand
wagon for Nephi Manning of North Ogden to the same
company, dated September 7, 1909.