Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains photographs, journals, scrapbooks, and architectural drawings of George Nichols. He was an architect for the U.S. Forest Service Building located in Ogden, Utah. He built ranger stations and park elements throughout Utah, Idaho and Wyoming. In this collection were also books from the International Correspondence Schools that were taken out of the collection and catalogued into Special Collections.
This collection contains drawings created by James Chamberlain for buildings around Ogden. Most of the buildings were additions or alternations to existing structures. The firm did work for the Ogden City Board of Education remodeling schools throughout Ogden.
This collection contains the original sheet for the Fletcher American National Bank in Indianapolis, Indiana. The building was built by Weary and Alford, Co. of Chicago, Illinois in February 1920. The drawing was donated in 1979 by Carolyn Nebeker and Thomas Moore.