Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Lee Ranch Company capital stocks sold to various Eccles Family members. Stock
sold to the Eccles Family Securities Company, May 12, 1931; Forrest Kelly Eccles, November
23, 1942; Samuel Franklin Eccles, November 23, 1942; and William Walker Eccles, November
Information concerning the Lucky Mc Mine uranium operation in Wyoming.
Includes narrative histories, company directory, newspaper articles, and a stock certificate.
Donated by Charles D. Snow, 2004.
Certificate made to Joseph Chamberlin for five hundred shares of stock in the Orleans Silver
Mining & Tunnel Co., Lucin Mining District, Box Elder County, Utah, March 31, 1875.
- Mining 6
- Ogden (Utah) 5
- Becker, Albert 1
- Bigelow Hotel 1
- Box Elder County (Utah) 1
- Eccles Family 1
- First National Bank 1
- GaSav of Ogden 1
- Hyrum Belnap Lumber Company 1
- Layton (Utah) 1
- Lucky Mc Mine 1
- Mines and mineral resources 1
- Moran Bros. Land and Livestock Company 1
- Ogden Hot Springs 1
- Ogden-Lucin Copper Mine 1
- Railroads 1
- Thunder Cave Corporation 1
- Utah Construction Company 1 ∧ less