Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The original typescript and also the printer's proof of "The History of Medicine in Weber County from 1852 to 1980." This book was compiled by the Auxiliary to the Weber County Medical Society and copyrighted in 1983.
Photograph album containing photographs of the Dee hospital nurses, class of 1924
This collection contains a framed triptych photograph of the Dee Hospital, old and new McKay Dee Hospitals. It was donated by Alta Roskelley in memory of Cecile Wright Hendricks.
Video program, “A Story of Healing,” Director’s cut, June 4, 1998, copies 1 and
2. Sponsored by the Swenson Foundation (28 minutes, 17 seconds in length).
This collection consists of a manuscript copy of a book, A History of St. Benedict’s Hospital:
Ages – Old Stability and Modern Change written by June Krambule and Sister Estelle Mordick
for the 34 th anniversary of St. Benedict’s Hospital, 1980. Copyrighted by the Auxiliary of the
Weber County Medical Society.