Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains invitations, brochures, programs, and ephemera from events in Ogden.
Of particular note is material related to the 1997 Sundance film Festival, the Utah musical
Theatre, and the Ogden Egyptian Center. Materials range in date from 1993 – 1997.
37 architectural drawings of Ogden area schools, businesses and homes created by Eber Piers, Leslie Hogdson, Lawrence Olpin, and Keith Wilcox.
This collection contains materials collected by John Lamborn , the chair of the 1985 Western Film Festival. The items include speaker information, programs, film choices, and budgetary materials.
- Film 2
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Highland Jr. High School 1
- Hodgson, Leslie 1
- Morgan School District 1
- Ogden City School District 1
- Ogden Civic Center 1
- Olpin, Lawerence 1
- Orpheum Theater 1
- Parades 1
- Paramount Film Exchange 1
- Peery's Egyptian Theater 1
- Peery, D.H. 1
- Piers, Eber 1
- Polk School--Ogden (Utah) 1
- Porter, Robert B. 1
- Presbyterian Church--Ogden (Utah) 1
- Proudfit Sporting Goods Co. 1
- Sundance Film Festival 1
- Union Station--Ogden (Utah) 1
- Washington Blvd--Ogden (Utah) 1
- Western Film Festival 1
- Wilcox, Keith 1
- World War, 1914-1918--Armistices 1 ∧ less