Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains information collected by the Defense Depot Ogden from 1966-1968 to try and gain an access-road and traffic light to the main entrance into the depot. The collection was donated by BDO in 2005.
This collection contains the records of the Defense Depot Ogden that was built during World War II. The depot also housed an Italian and German POW camp.
This collection contains Ogden, Utah Defense Depot historical information donated by Ernest Cook, Defense Depot historian during 1963-1966. It contains charts, correspondence, programs, early history of the Depot, and the Annual Historical Summary, 1963-1964. Also included are photographs of Depot personnel and buildings.
Found at and donated by Ogden High School, the Victory News Collection is made up of Utah Army Service Forces Depot-DDO (Defense Depot Ogden), Victory News. They are arranged chronologically from 1943-1944. There is one with no date.