Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 120
Re-composed copy of a broadsheet issued in 1842 by the Times and Seasons of
Nauvoo, Illinois. The original document has ink showing through one side to the other, making it
difficult to read. It is also a rare document available only at the LDS Historical Department in
Salt Lake City and the Beinecke Library at Yale University. The current facsimile has been re-
typeset for clarity and distribution.
Circular concerning the decision to send a company of pioneers from Nauvoo to settle a valley in the Rocky Mountains. The decision was determined on January 20, 1846 with the move being planned for early March, 1846.
This collection contains pamphlets collected by Wayne Thornock during his LDS mission in England after World War II. The items were donated by Mr. Thornock in 2006.
The book lists members alphabetically and the amount and type of donation they made. Donations ranged from cash, labor, hay, lumber, produce, diary, and meat. Members of the 3 rd Ward included Eccles, Farr, Eastman, and Pingree families.
The Ogden 20 th Ward was created from the 4 th and 23 rd Wards in Ogden, Utah on March 20,
1927, and dedicated on June 24, 1934, taking seven years to build.
Two booklets of poetry in celebration of Mother’s Day, compliments of the
Ogden Fourth Ward and the Ogden Fourth Ward Sunday School, Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints, 1941, 1947, Ogden, Utah. Includes poems from Mother—Heart of Gold by
Theodore E. Curtis.
Ogden Herald Supplement, April 8, 1887. Full page article on “An Epistle of the First Presidency
to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in General Conference Assembled.”