Skip to main content

Eccles Subdivision Preservation Collection

Identifier: MS-210


This collection contains information on some houses located in the Eccles Historical District. It also contains information on the creation of the Landmark Commission, rezoning, and creating the Eccles District. Information on Eber F. Piers, architect for many of the historic buildings, is included along with a photograph of Piers.


  • Other: Date Not Yet Determined


1 Boxes

Language of Materials



Fd 1 Abstract of Title for Browning House

Fd 2 Abstract of Title for John Butler House

Fd 3 J. M. Canse House (2529 Eccles)

Fd 4 Ezekiel Dumke House (2535 Van Buren)

Fd 5 LeRoy Eccles House (2545 Eccles)

Fd 6 Royal Eccles House (2508 Jackson)

Fd 7 William and Bertha Eccles Wright House (2533 Eccles)

Fd 8 Ruth Wattis Gwilliam House (2541 Van Buren)

Fd 9 Ferdinand LaFrentz House (1470 Cahoon)

Fd 10 Dorothea Patterson House (2560 Jackson)

Fd 11 William Raymond House (1417 Washington)

Fd 12 Hugh and Vern Rowe House (2555 Eccles)

Fd 13 William Shaw House (406 Canyon Road)

Fd 14 E. O. Wattis House (2540 Eccles)

Fd 15 Eber F. Piers, Architect

Fd 16 Eccles Historic District Petition

Fd 17 Historic Markers

Fd 18 Landmark Ordinance

Fd 19 Lynne District

Fd 20 Outline for Recommendation of an Ogden Landmarks Commission

Fd 21 Rezoning Correspondence

Language of description
Script of description

Repository Details

Part of the WSU Stewart Library Special Collections Repository

3921 Central Campus Drive Dept 2901
Ogden UT 84408