The Thomas D. Dee Memorial Hospital Ephemera Collection
Items from the original Dee Hosptial.
- Creation: 1910
Language of Materials
Fd 1 A brick from the hospital that was erected in 1910
Fd 2 Letterhead Stamp engraved with “Thomas D. Dee Memorial Hospital This is to Certify That”
This collection was donated in 2002 from the Dee family. It came from the McKay-Dee Foundation when the move to the new hospital at 4401 Harrison Blvd. was completed.
- Language of description
- Script of description