Barker Family Records
- 1826 - 1967
1. Letter to William Stoneman of Iosepa, Skull
Valley, Tooele, Utah from Harvey O. Alapu
regarding money he owed to Stoneman. Dated
December 20, 1903.
2. Copy of letter from “Ralph” written to his
sister. He descibes his military travels in China.
Dated November 17, 1947.
3. Letter to “Clarence and Maurine” from Lucile, daughter of Cecelia Sharp Barker. It expresses her appreciation of their account of her mother’s life in a biography. Dated January 20, 1967.
1. Notebook of poetry by Cecelia Barker, n.d.
2. Poem, “A Missionary’s Message” by Cecelia
1. Genealogy record for Cecelia Sharp Barker,
dated September 12, 1928.
2. Genealogy record for Cecelia Sharp Barker, n.d.
3. Handwritten history of Jeanette Sharp Lenroot.
4. Typed biography of Jeanette Sharp Lenroot.
5. Handwritten piece of letter addressed to
“Wayne” explaining notes made by one of
Frederick Barker’s brothers, written by his son,
6. Piece of a typewritten autobiography of a Barker family member, n.d.
1. “The Development of the American Flag
arranged by Lucile Barker. Based on ‘Famous
Flags of America’ by N.R. Hughes” Two
copies (second copy, page three incomplete.)
1. “The History of the 15th Ward Relief Society” typewritten. No author, n.d. Two copies.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the WSU Stewart Library Special Collections Repository
3921 Central Campus Drive Dept 2901
Ogden UT 84408
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com