History of the Lucin Cut-Off
Scope and Contents
Handwritten history, “The Lucin Cut-Off” by an unknown author, May 1905.
This ten page document relates how the Lucin Cut-Off was constructed and describes the
topography of this area in the Great Salt Lake.
Language of Materials
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the WSU Stewart Library Special Collections Repository
3921 Central Campus Drive Dept 2901
Ogden UT 84408
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com