Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

04. College of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology

 Record Group
Identifier: 04
This record group contains the records for the College of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology. The Division of Terminal Trade was first organized in the 1938-1939 school year. It was changed to the Division of Technology in the 1943-1944 school year. In the 1967-1968 school year the name was changed to the School of Technology and Trade Technical Education. The school name was shorted to the School of Technology, and was also referred to as the School of Vocational and Technical Education. In the 1993-1994 school year the name was changed to the College of Applied Science and Technology, also known as COAST. In 2015 the college name was changed to the College of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, also known as EAST.